Take your gifts to the next level! Our obsession for perfect presentation is carried over into our gifts wrapping services. During the checkout process you can choose from the following gift-wrapping styles:
Classic $5 / 18 AED
Melting-Pots gift box ribbon, and gift card with optional personalized message.
Deluxe $10 / 36 AED
Melting-Pots luxury gift, wrapping paper, ribbon, and gift card with optional personalized message.
Now that you’ve begun to use Melting-Pots in your kitchen, you need to take proper care of your new tools! Before you’re up to your elbows in cake batter, take a look at our product care guidelines:
Cake Mold Care
Melting-Pots cake mold are made from Silicone. Before first use, rinse in warm water dishwashing liquid. As your journey forward, keep in mind that your mold will never absorb any stains or odors, and that its flexibility allows it to bent and twisted without changing its shape. Silicone’s thermal conductivity is high so baking time may be reduced. Please take note of recipe instructions and the power of your oven. After baking, allow the mold to cool to room temperature before removing your masterpiece. And as always – don’t forget to enjoy!
Dishwasher safe?: Yes
Freezer safe?: Yes
Temperature Safety Zone: -40 to 280 °C
Recommended pre-grease?: Yes
Do not use knives to remove products from the mold.
Do not place the mold directly on a heat source such as an open flame grill.
Do not use the CRISP function on microwave ovens.
Do not use harmful or abrasive products to clean the mold.
Our Commitment to you
We hope you are delighted with our order from www.melting-pots.com; however, if for any reason you are not satisfied with our product, please contact us within 7 days and we will be happy to process an exchange or refund, providing the goods are in their original, unused condition.
In the event that you receive a faulty product, please let us know and we will send out a replacement as soon as we can.
As there are occasions where it may not be necessary to send the product back, please contact us before returning any items. If the item is simply unwanted, the cost of picking it up will be deducted from your refund.
If the product was not purchased via our website, please contact our Customer Services Team on +971 50 1444468 or email@example.com
Returning Unused Internet Orders by Mail
1. Please contact our Customer Service Team on +971 50 1444468 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Complete the returns from enclosed with your original delivery and pack it with the item you want returned. The product needs to be in its original packaging and in the condition in which it was received. Make sure you package the item securely and attachour return label to the outside of the box.
3. For UAE customers, we can either arrange a package pick-up, which costs 25 AED, or you can arrange the return yourself. If you choose this option, we recommend that you use a tracked service for the delivery, as we are unable to refund goods that are lost in transit. If the goods are unwanted as opposed to faulty, we are unable to refund the delivery costs. We will refund the order once it is received by our Returns Department.
4. For customer in europe and the rest of the world, you will need to return the item to us by post or courrier as we are unable to arrange pick-up outside the UAE.
5. We try to process returns as quickly as possible. However, this can take up to 7 days during busy periods. If you have inquiries about items that you have returned, please contact our Customer Services Team at +971 50 1444468 or email@example.com
We are open Sunday – Thursday, 9 am – 6 pm.
If you contact us over the weekend, we will get in touch on the next working day.
The following payment method are available at Melting-Pots:
1. Credit card Use your VISA or MASTERCARD through the PayPal system on our website.
2. Cash On Delivery, for the UAE only
3. We can deliver to Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia under special terms. Payments by Credit Card through PayPal only. Local import taxes and or Custom Duties not included. A customer representatives will be in contact to confirm additional costs of shipment prior to finalizing your order.
4. Once you have chosen your preferred payment option, you will automatically receive an order an order confirmation with relevant instructions for finalizing the payment.
Terms and Conditions apply. For any inquiries, throughout the purchase process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at +971 50 1444468
Melting-Pots have the following distribution channels available for you. We ship worlwide, except a handful of high-risk countries.
1. Summary of your purchase, scheduled date and delivery, and the tracking number of your shipment will be providedto you in a confirmation email once you have made a purchase. Please remember to check your spam folder, or get in touch with us in case you do not receive this email.
2. Within the UAE, product(s) are shipped using: Aramex or SkyNet.
Internationnally, product(s) are shipped using: Aramex, SkyNet and Fedex International Priority.
3. Shipping charges will vary as per the geographic region of the delivery. These charges will be specified during the checkout process.
4. Shipping within the UAE is free on orders over AED 500.00 Orders under AED 500.00 will be charged a flat rate of AED 28.00 for shipping.
5. Customs charges and taxes of the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer. Such charges will be paid by the customer when the shipment arrives at the distination.
6. Deliveries in the UAE usually arrive within 1-3 business days, depending on what time the order is place on a given day. If placed before 2 pm, Sunday through Thursday, orders are shipped the day they are placed. Orders placed after 2 pm or doing non-business hours will be shipped the following day.
7. Baring unforseen circumstances, international deliveries should arrive in 2-7 business days.
8. Deliveries within the UAE will not be subject to custom charges or taxes.
9. Shipping arrival dates are estimated, based on the date and time of order placement and its destination. International orders may be delayed because of customs and public holidays.
If you have purchased multiple items that will ship at different times, you will be notified when each product is shipped.
Any duties and taxes incurred during shipping are the responsibility of the recipient, and are due at time of delivery. Melting-Pots does not claim responsibility for fees based on the policies of the destination country. For further details on duties and taxes for your country, please contact your local Customs Office.
Use of our Website
References to “we”, “us” or “our” throughout www.melting-pots.com (“the website”) are to Alif Design FZ-LLC.
The use of the website and the purchase of any goods (“Goods”) from the Website is governed by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”). We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you.
There is no charge imposed by us fro accessing the Website but you must pay the cost of the communicaton link you use to visit the website.
Access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
Goods supplied from the Website are supplied by Alif Design FZ-LLC, a company registered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The company’s resistration number is 92138.
Your submission of an order represents an offer to purchase Goods indicated by you and it is not binding on us until we have notified you that an order is accepted. All avertisements and communications made by us until such time as your order is accepted by us are invitations only, and should not be viewed as offers. This means that if Goods are shown on the site, but are not available, incorrectly priced, or otherwise incorrectly described, Alif Design FZ-LLC shall not be obliged to sell you those goods.
Intellectual property right and right to use
Your acknowledge and agree that all copyrights, trademarks and all other interlectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this materiel only as expressly authorised by our licensors or us. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of material and content of the Website is strctly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist, facilitate, or be a third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploir or create derivative works of such material and content.
Limitation of Liability
While we will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, wether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any representation or endorsement made, and we make no warranties of any kind, wether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted, on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, comptability, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will ne uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionnality, accuracy, or reliability of the materiels. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any losse of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, wether express or implied, in relation to the Goods.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
You acknoledge that we cannot guarantee, and therfore shall not be in any way responsible for, the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to or taken from the Website by you.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract, or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Conditions for:
1. Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business, or anticipated savings); or
2. Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
3. Any loss which was not brought to the attention of Alif Design FZ-LLC at the time the contract was made or any loss that would be an unforeseeable consequence of a breach of the contract by Alif Design FZ-LLC; in any case, wether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred, was suffered or incurred by one of us arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death ot personal injury resulting from our negligence or that our servants, agents, or employees.
These Conditions (as mended from time to time) contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter covered and supressed any previous agrrements, arrangements, undertakings, representations, or proposals, written or oral, between uou and us in relation to such matters. You confirm that you have read these Conditions and you fully undersatnd them and you also agree that these Conditions are the only terms (together with your network provider agreement) that rule your relationship with us.
Personal identification information
We may collect personnal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personnal identification informationfrom Users only if they voluntary submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personnally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Melting-Pots may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extend necessary to provide the service.
– To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. User will be opt-in to our mailing list upon joining, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. if at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personnal identification information to others. We may share generic aggretated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited puposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are nor responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their contents and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms and service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.